Hello Bride, to be, I’m sure the mental countdown must have finally begun for you. With wedding date getting finalized, one of the first few things we do is, making the sangeet playlist because we don’t want the boy side to take all the nice sings right. While your choreographer will suggest tons of cliché numbers (than your stars if he doesn’t), if you are looking for something hatke that will make the audience go mad then this one is for you.
- Number one on my list is an ad jingle featuring Riama Sen. This super soothing Airtel Advertisement will give you all kind of feels. Ask your choreographer to arrange props keeping dreamy theme or nature in mind and you are good to go.
just type Bawra man Airtel Ad and you will get this song. Slow yet contemporary, this song is everything if you want an elegant yet different number as your bridal solo.
- Next up is Lagan Lagi Re by Shreya Ghoshal. This song was brought into limelight by Blogger, Masoom Minawala. Dancing like a true diva, you can also show your Kathak skills like she did and be the cynosure of all the eyes.
- Welcome home your Piya with Ghar more Pardesia. If you are not shying away from fast beats, then this song is for you. But just make sure you do a full-dress rehearsal as the can can on stage can be a daunting task to deal with (you, speaking from personal experience)
- Next up is from the movie Zubeida, performed beautifully off late by Shloka Ambani, this song speaks elegance like none other. Just listen to those lyrics and groove on.
(Song in reference: Dheme Dheme from Zubeida).
- If Shy is not your type, then this song is for you. The Lisa Mishra version of Tareefan is ideal for you and your bride squad to leave the audience awestruck.
- Another favorite of almost every 90s kid, Saathiya’s title track is beautiful beyond words. Watch videos by Team Nach for some brilliant choreography on this song and you are good to go.
That’s all for now folks, keep grooving and always remember, while the wedding madness can sure be super daunting , don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated ( at least 4 bottles a day).
Pro tip- squeeze half a Lemmon and a tea spoon of honey to your water bottle to keep the Vitamin C levels at check. All these tiny habits will reflect on your skin the final day (been there done that you can trust me on this).