She may be known for her jaw dropping Maid of Honor dress at her sister’s wedding, but the Aunt to the Duchess of Cambridge’s three royal children has an amazing sense of style. Pippa married husband James Matthews last year in London and the couple is expecting their first child in the fall. Here are some of her looks that she rocked as she is preparing for her baby number one.
- A printed long sleeve sundress, lace up cream espadrilles, Ray-Ban sunglasses, and a basket clutch.
- A light blue striped Ralph Lauren shirtdress, black lace-up espadrilles, black leather crossbod bag, sunglasses and a gold hoop earings.
- A custom made dress by Alessandra Rich.
- A white eyelet Anna Mason dress, lace-up espadrilles, hat, Chanel sunglasses and J. Crew basket clutch.
- A sleeveless sundress by J. Crew, Dee Ocleppo fringed leather bag, brown sandals, and sunglasses.