Monsoon’s here and apart from having fun in the rain, one need to take care of their skin. There are several infections taking place in the body which lead to number of diseases related to different systems. Here are a few tips that can be followed to achieve infection free skin.
- It is important to indulge in cleansing of your skin by using a mild face wash to remove the impurities from the surface of your skin.
- Exposure to humidity and rains can lead to clogging of the skin pores. They need to be hydrated and breathe freely to avoid any free radicals enter the space and penetrate deep inside the epidermis.
- An eternal secret to a glowing hydrated and fuller supple skin all throughout the year is drinking a lot of water. You must be drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to keep the skin problems away.
- The best way to avoid your skin become a breeding ground for germs and bacteria during monsoon. You must use a high-quality scrub for exfoliating a skin once a week.
- Makeup must be the last thing you should consider wearing during the rainy season. We believe that every woman is beautiful in her own special and unique ways, so dab that lip gloss and wear light minimal powder to avoid any infection.