From Duchess of Sussex to Prince of Jaipur;
From Deepika Padukone to Kendal Jenner;
From David Beckham to Sam Calvin;
If you are wondering why we are trying to create a rhyme in this not to rhythmic equation, here’s your answer, we got hooked up to Wimbledon this weekend and we just can’t keep calm. World’s greatest sports extravagant saw everyone who is someone in the industry turning up in their fashionable best. While white seemed to dominate the courtyard this season, lets look at what caught our attention this season.
- Number Uno on the list is Amber Le Bon, looking super chick and elegant, we liked her understated white lacy dress and her super cute slip on. Perfect for a brunch look, Amber aced the look with less makeup and more elegance.
- Showing us less is more once again is our favorite, Duchess of Cambridge. Known to be a surprise entry in the Wimbledon, Kate aced the look like a pro. Going by the all-white theme, she dressed up in royal’s favorite brand, Suzannah.
- While white dominated the court for sure, how can pink be left behind, dressed up in a chick one shoulder blush pink dress, Tess Daly appeared with husband Veron Kay.
- Marking her royal presence was the new mommy, Meghan Markle, dressed up rather casually, Duchess of Sussex cheered on her best pal Serena in a white linen pin stripped blazer, Panama hat, jeans and black came top.
- Absolutely fresh from her Spice Girl tour last month, Geri Horner ruled the courtyard in a crisp white dress by Alexander Mc Queen. Pairing it with a bright yellow Prada bag and a cute hat, Geri looked no less than royalty.
- Bringing the 70’s back in vogue was the super sassy, Felicity Jones. Spotting swish white flare pants and matching shirt by Ralph Lauren, Jones added a terracotta bag to amp up her looking making her look no less than a retro diva.
- Accompanied by brother, James, Pippa Middleton was seen wearing a blush pink dress by royal loyalist, Stella Mc Cortney. With stunning gold detailing at the nape, this dress was sure a crowd puller.
- In a look that needs to be bookmarked for your next lunch date, actress Clarrie Foy arrived in a super summery floral printed halter neck dress with funky round shades a cutesy bag, perfect for date by the Vineyard.
- Super daddy, David Beckham looked dapper in tan jacket, white shirt and grey trousers. A Winning combination for sure, David won the look with that oh so sexy smile.
- Indian Beauty, Deepika Padukone looked uber chick a white ensemble by Ralph Lauren. Spotted with sister Anisha Padukone, also in white, these sisters looked super gorgeous.
- Another Indian off the court was GQ’s sexiest Man, Prince PadmanabhmSingh of Jaipur. Showing loyalty to Ralph Lauren yet again, Poncho, as he is fondly called, looked no less than Greek god in the attire.