In a few years, Bella has transformed from Gigi’s little sister to a hot and happening model in her own right. Besides walking for big names like Vesace to Ralph Lauren, she has also flaunted some serious personal styles. One can find her in crop tops and track suits to thigh-high slit gowns and miniskirts. With abs like hers, who wouldn’t want flaunting it! Here are some of my favorite looks from her style book.
- In a black beret with a fishnet veil, satin vest, sheer ball skirt and diamond dangling earrings. Along with a black clutch, paps spotted her attending the Dior Backstage launch party in London.
- In a strapless silk blush pink gown with a diamond choker, bracelets, and a ring at the Cannes Film Festival.
- In a black leather chain- linked crop top with matching pants, PVC heels, and fingerless leather gloves heading out of New York’s Mercer Hotel.
- Wearing a bright yellow suit, heading to the Dior Homme Show in Paris.
- Wearing a black sweatshirt mini dress by Chanel, sheer tights, casual slouchy boots, and Le Specs x Jordan Askill sunglasses while out in Paris.
- On the streets of Milan in grey knit crop top, denim shorts, white leather boots and logo pouch: all Versace.