The Internationally celebrated human rights lawyer Amal Clooney had the charming personality of her own before she even met her now husband George Clooney. After her marriage with Clooney, she has come under the public scanner. The new Mrs. Clooney never fails to amaze us with her perfectly polished looks for every occasion. I have picked some of my favorite looks.
- She wore this shimmery blush Prada gown to celebrate her husband’s American Film Institute Lifetime Achievement Award in LA.
- The clinched, cobalt blue dress while addressing the graduating students for Senior Day at Vanderbilt University is breathtaking.
- The navy romper, silver belt, clutch and Jimmy Choo Lance sandals are a perfect match for a birthday celebration.
- Oversized sunglasses, sleek suit, heels, and totting a black leather purse in one hand and a beige trench coat in the other is a look that is perfect for any sort of meeting.
- The green bomber jacket, skinny jeans, knit scarf and hat are simple yet stylish for a stroll on the Berkshire countryside with her husband.
- This look had to be on the list. She looked effortlessly chic in a slim cut, mustard yellow Stella McCartney dress at the Royal Wedding.